Are you a Roto/Paint Artist?
Note: You must be willing and able to relocate if necessary for this position.
- Perform tasks such as:
- 2D tracking
- Matte extraction
- Rig removal / paint fixes
- 3D camera projections
- Clean plate creation
- Grain matching
- Spline based roto creation
- Sophisticated shape creation and editing
- Shape animation (by hand and w/ trackers)
- Shape compositing, fill modes, opacity settings
- Compositing roto, plate and color correction nodes to create, render and review color-overlay roto check
- At least one year of experience working on feature films or HD
- Knowledge of Nuke (experience in Maya is a plus)