Are you a Lead Compositor?
- Assist with deploying tasks to the proper artists and making sure that they are on the right timeline
- Work with Production Team, Compositing Supervisor and Visual Effects Supervisor to create the desired look for environments and characters that reflect a wide variety of styles
- Develop methodologies for reduction of render time and improving quality of results
- Collaborate with fellow artists and supervisors to meet challenging production deadlines in a positive work environment
- Seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot while balancing the creative and technical side of each element
- Maintain the overall look, color balance, and quality for assigned shots and sequences to create uniformity in all finished work.
- 5+ years experience in a production environment using Nuke
- A good eye for lighting, detail and overall composition
- A strong understanding of how things should look and feel given specific artistic direction or reference
- A good understanding of 3D multi-pass rendering techniques and colorspace concepts
- An understanding of stereo (3D) and anamorphic compositing in Nuke
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues