Are you an Animator?
- Animate the human bipedal figure and other organic forms
- Understand the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc
- Take direction and are willing to address comments and make changes
- Assist production in other parts of the pipeline if needed
- Grasp the principles in motion, timing, anticipation, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward/inverse kinematics, and other facets of 2D & 3D animation
- Knowledge of Maya
- A team player mentality with a 'get it done' attitude
- Communication skills
- A love of learning
- Problem solving skills
- Strong technical mind
- Creative sensibilities
- A self-motivated attitude
- Experience with RV and Motion Capture
- Any additional software knowledge or skill sets
- A rooftop patio with a million dollar view of Melbourne
- Really, really good coffee
- Paid vacation days - four weeks per year!
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues