Are you a Storyboard Artist?
- Collaborate with our New Content Team to create storyboards within the direction of the project.
- Create milestones, goals, and expressing concerns regarding the creativity, direction, and timeline of the project.
- Properly execute and communicate to our creative Art Department to ensure storyboards encompass their objective within the allotted timeline and milestones
- Pitch thumbnails or roughs to New Content Team and Art Department
- Adhere to the proper work schedule and delivery of project within the allotted timeline and guidelines of production
- Create a seamless and consistent vision and style across the entire story
- A deep knowledge of staging and composition skills.
- The ability to draw characters on model
- Proficiency in any applicable storyboarding software
- The ability to collaborate and take direction from the New Content Team
- 3-5 years experience as a Storyboard Artist
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues