Are you a Model / Texture Artist?
- Polygonal modeling of creatures, props and environments from photo reference
- Optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
- Developing multilayered photo-real textures for use in multi pass rendering
- Understand pipeline based productions and multi-pass rendering methods
- Ability to take direction
- A team player mentality with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Communication skills
- A keen eye for fine detail, age, and narrative when painting textures
- An eye for realism
- Well versed with Maya and Z-Brush skills
- Proficient knowledge in Speedtree and/or experience in creating CG vegetation
- Location, location, location - 1 block from the beach
- Full healthcare benefits
- Paid sick days (cough!)
- Ping pong & arcade machine
- Multiple studio doggies
- A dedicated culture team that plans fun, rolls out fun & has fun!
- Mates, not colleagues.