It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you're doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
- Light and render FX passes for specific shots using developed FX rigs
- Develop rigs/techniques to implement and optimize approved looks
- Produce look tests based on provided reference materials
- Creation of tools and scripts to facilitate workflow
- Artist should be familiar with more than one of the following applications:
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Understanding multi pass 3D compositing is a plus
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team focused environment, good communication skills are a must
- Strong time management skills and extremely organized.
- Solid work ethic and a positive attitude in the face of challenging situations.
- Los Angeles Residents or willingness to relocate preferred - Relocation assistance may be available subject to negotiation
Your application has been successfully submitted
Thanks for submitted your job application to Luma! We will get back to you shortly.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you provided.