It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by people who love VFX and are constantly challenging themselves to be their best. They also know that to do amazing work, you need to enjoy what you're doing so we work hard to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that puts a priority on giving you the work/life balance that you need to grow..
- Strong technical mind,
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great creative sensibilities.
- A feel for movement and timing is necessary to produce convincing animation.
- Good understanding of the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera, etc.
- Exceptional skill in animating the human bipedal figure as well as other organic forms.
- A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward/inverse kinematics, and other facets of both 2D and 3D animation.
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to address comments and make changes.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision and ability to problem solve.
- Must be a team player.
- A 'get it done' attitude.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Assist production in other parts of the pipeline if needed.
- Knowledge of Maya required.
- Experience with RV and Motion Capture.
- Any additional software knowledge or skill sets.
Your application has been successfully submitted
Thanks for submitted your job application to Luma! We will get back to you shortly.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you provided.